Are you choosing the RIGHT ending? I dare you to do so!
Whenever I turn my eyes on social media these days I see people massively panicking, living in constant fear, spreading all the bad news, creating a ripple effect with catastrophic endings OVER AND OVER AGAIN until one day it can become what they envisioned, their reality ……if you feel you got stuck in all these stories… I want YOU to stop for a second and ask yourself….is this the reality I want for me and my world? If the answer is no, then you need to get your mind together and start choosing a better ending to this story of ours. Because, yes, we are connected in this story together. And we NEED to start control our thoughts, re-program our brains and vibe to a higher level…through GRATEFULNESS and LOVE.
Let’s start it this very second, and not tomorrow. Every time a bad scenario comes into our mind, let’s close our eyes and FEEL how beautiful this life is going to unfold for us as humans from now on this planet. We are heading to a fresh new start with a better clear mind and planet. Let’s re-start this life, in a better way, for the sake of our children.
Instead of letting the fear to paralyze our whole being, instead of letting the fear to take control over our lives and turn us into robots on auto pilot, let’s try this.
While we are at home with our LOVED family:
- let’s spend more time reconnecting with each other – since when being together under same roof with our family is a bad thing? A “lockdown”? Don’t we work for them? Aren’t they the most important people from our lives anyway? Then THANK GOD that now we have time to spend quality time with them because until now we were ALWAYS too busy to live in the now;
- let’s pray /meditate/ envision and FEEL how beautiful this life is going to look from now on for all of us;
- let’s allow only good thoughts in our minds and let’s delete the scary ones – yes, we can press delete of any scary memory from our mind by just not thinking about it anymore and not keeping it alive with our energy. We can choose what to believe and bring into our reality. God ALWAYS gives us what we ask for. Think good thoughts only. Practice gratitude over and over again. Write your positive affirmation down. Create vision boards. Do anything that you believe will help you remember every second how life should look like. Expect only good to happen;
- let’s reconnect with nature to balance our energy – ground yourself- we can go in the garden and walk barefoot, we can hug a tree for a minute or just meditate/pray wearing a grounding crystal if you are not near nature;
- let’s open our hearts, be kind with each other and always talk coming from a place of love;
- let’s spread only positivity/ ignore all the bad media news and focus only on being grateful and good things. I am not saying to not be aware of what is going on around you. I am saying not to focus on the bad news and let it take control of your mind because you don’t want to expand those thoughts or keep them alive with your energy;
- let’s live with the EXPECTANCY that everything will be alright.
Here are few spring activities that we can do while at home:
- spring cleaning / paint/ read/ learn to pray or meditate/ learn how to breathe properly to relieve anxiety (yes, not everyone knows how and now you have time to practice this)/ create healthy habits (very important)/ drink enough water/ make sure you eat nutrient dense food not just food that looks like food (read ingredients)/ cook a new recipe every week/ watch a youtube video to learn something new each day/ be a good neighbour/ plant some seeds in the garden/ do at home exercises to keep the energy moving and to release the body tension, disconnect 5G from your router and use a lower frequency for your internet connection -2.4G/ limit your wifi connection to a few hours a day anyway to limit the electromagnetic radiation, etc.
WE ARE ALL ONE and interconnected in the universal web of thoughts so choose a better ending for our story, will you?
Let’s start a 2 week “CHOOSE A BETTER ENDING” challenge.
You will be amazed of what we can do together as a collective universal mind.
And in the hope to help you have a better mindset so you can choose a better ending for our story I am going to put together a list with my favourite FREE RESOURCES that you can enjoy and share with others. All links below are interactive. ENJOY.
Never forget how supported and loved you are!
You got this.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the free resources that I shared above. You can also subscribe to my free wellness newsletter at the bottom of the homepage.
With much love and always in good health,
Xo, Madelyn Jewell