Month: March 2019
This smoothie takes delicious golden milk to another level!😍😍 1 cup frozen mango chunks ½ frozen banana 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or dairy free) 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric or 1 Tablespoon peeled and grated fresh turmeric 1/4…
* 1 butternut pumpkin
* 1 cup chopped red onion
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 85g fresh spinach, stems removed and leaves torn in bite-size pieces
* 1/3 cup dried cranberries
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Preparation:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Slice butternut pumpkin cross-wise into 2cm slices; peel and clean each slice, removing and discarding seeds and stringy pulp from the centre. Cut cleaned slices into 2cm cubes.
3. Toss butternut pumpkin cubes, onion and olive oil together in a bowl until coated; transfer to the prepared baking tray.
4. Roast in the preheated oven until butternut pumpkin is tender and starting to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Toss butternut mixture, spinach, dried cranberries and pecans together in a serving bowl and serve warm.
Good appetite🌿 and if you are going to prepare it tag me so I can cheer you on gram @madelyn_jewell
With Much Love & Always in Good Health, Madelyn Jewell
Kick The Cold Super Green Smoothie 2 cups spring water OR almond milk 2 cups curly kale 2 kiwi, peeled 1 tsp spirulina powder 2 scoops of collagen 1 tbsp ground flax 1/2 lemon, juiced Blend for 60 to 90 seconds &…
Roasted Butternut Pumpkin and Spinach Salad Roasted butternut pumpkin and onions are tossed with spinach, dried cranberries and nuts for a colourful warm salad. Ingredients Serves: 6 * 1 butternut pumpkin * 1 cup chopped red onion * 2 tablespoons olive oil * 85g fresh…