Shakeology FINALLY has a new flavor that has everyone talking. Imagine the smooth creamy taste of a blended iced coffee drink WITH dense nutrition. Well now you don’t have to imagine because Shakeology’s 7th flavor, Cafe Latte is available NOW! It’s formulated with WHOLE Coffee […]
Month: November 2016
1. Chocolate Bananas Foster: 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water, 1/2 cup frozen bananas 5 big dashes cinnamon 1 splash rum extract 2. Black & Blue*: 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and blackberries […]
1. Greenberry: 1 cup water, ice is optional
2. AppleBerry: 1/2cupwater, 1/2 natural apple juice, 1/2 raspberries(fresh or frozen), dash of cinnamon
3. Kiwi Pineapple Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 2 peeled kiwis
4. Blueberry Breeze: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/2cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
5. Strawberry Lime: 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
6. Raspberry Lemon: 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice,1/2cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
7. Peach Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup sliced peaches
8. Orange Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice
9. Strawberry Chiller: 1 cup water, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
10. Key Lime Dream: 1 cup skim milk, juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon raw honey
11. Papaya Splash: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 100% orange juice, 1/2 cup papaya
12. Cranberry Chillerr: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, ice optional
13. Raspberry Razzler: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/2 raspberries (fresh or frozen), juice of 1/2 lime
14. Happy Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen), 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
15. Blackberry Storm: 1 cup water, 1 cup blackberries, ice optional
16. Lemonana: 3/4 cup organic lemonade, 1/2 cup rice milk, 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
17. Strawberry Lemonade: 1 cup water, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen), juice of 1 lemon
18.Strawberry Kiwi Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 peeled kiwi fruits, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
19. Red Berry: 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup frozen strawberries
20.Cherry Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, 1/2 cup pitted black cherries
21. Mango Tango: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup mango
22.Red Mango Hurricane: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup mango
23.Teaberry Zinger: 1 cup unsweetened iced green tea, 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
24.Berry Cool: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, 1 cup frozen wild berry mix
25.Almond Honey-licious: 1 cup almond milk, 1 teaspoon raw honey
The youngest of the Shakeology flavors, Vanilla is perfect for those looking for a more subtle flavor. Vanilla is great for mixing with almost anything, because it doesn’t have a very strong flavor as chocolate or strawberry. It’s also very easy to enjoy plain with […]
Add one packet or scoop of Tropical/Traditional Strawberry Shakeology to the following: 1. Plain: 1 cup water, 1 cup ice optional 2. Berry Delicious: 1 cup water, 1 cup frozen berry mix 3. Strawberry Mojito: 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons […]
Tonight I feel that I need to brief Shakeology ! ?
As you already know, Shakeology is a 100% natural product made from real food / no chemicals or sinthetic parts added/.
It is a good product and I take it for the nutrition. It has probiotics and prebiotics. The probiotics is good bacteria adjusting your gut flora hence gassiness or cramps. The prebiotics feed the probiotics. It’s ridding the body of toxins and an overflow of bad bacteria. Our gut gets out of balance due to antibiotics, coffee, bleach in our water which all can kill good bacteria, and just toxins in our food/air adds to the gut inbalance or weight gain. It is great in helping with gut imbalance but can give you detox like symptoms. Which is not bad at all if you know that this is a normal cleanse reaction. But if you don’t, you may think that the product is not good for you. That’s why the first day you can try just half of scoop and you ease into it…it takes about one day to adjust and you could take a full drink.
It is a great product and it’s handled with great care…meaning it’s NOT overly processed to kill the nutrients. It is also backed by over 100 doctors and studied by scientists from Harvard. It is full of fruits, exotic fruits, and vegetables. It’s really a good choice of a meal replacement and I always look at its amazing healthy benefits when I am drinking it.
The APPLE peel ? helps to BURN FAT ? It also takes care of hair and skin. A natural wonder! How to prepare this INFUSION OF APPLE PEEL AND CINNAMON: Peel 3 organic apples ? and put them in 1 liter of water ?. Let […]
The Holiday season is at our door! Christmas and New Year’s all are happening in the span of 5 weeks. Does this mean five weeks of temptations, overeating and indulgences? It’s up to you! Studies show that the weight you gain during the holidays […]
Looking for a quick and simple dinner recipe??? This one is delicious and perfect for the fall season too! ??????
Chicken Broccoli and Sweet Potato
Sheet Pan Dinner
Yield: About 4 servings
20 oz sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes (2 medium, about 3 cups)
4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into pieces (about 1 1/4-inches, keep them close to the same size so they all cook even)
4 cups small broccoli florets
1/2 of a medium red onion, diced into chunks
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp of each dried thyme, sage, parsley and rosemary
1/8 tsp nutmeg
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup pecans, whole or roughly chopped
1/3 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sweet potatoes in a mound on a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet, pour 1 Tbsp over top and toss to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer and roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes (meanwhile chop and prep remaining ingredients).
Remove sweet potatoes from oven, add chicken pieces, broccoli florets, and red onion around sweet potatoes (just placing everything randomly). Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle everything with remaining 3 Tbsp olive oil (focusing mostly on the broccoli so it doesn’t dry) and toss with a spatula to evenly coat. Sprinkle evenly with thyme, sage, parsley, rosemary and nutmeg and about 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Toss again to evenly coat with seasonings and spread out evenly (try not to overlap chicken pieces). Return to oven and roast about 16 – 20 minutes longer, tossing once halfway through, until chicken registers 165 degrees in center. Toss in pecans and cranberries. Serve immediately (preferably with a glass full of apple cider, it’s the perfect pairing and completes this fall meal).
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
No Added Sugar, No Grains, Easy and Amazing Paleo Banana Bread We all like a dessert, but we all don’t have the pleasure of eating it. Whether it be a food allergy or a weight problem fear no more, this banana bread will have you […]
INGREDIENTS Pumpkin, Onion, Thyme, Garlic, Salt, Pepper PREPARATION Put all ingredients into a bowl and bringto a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Puree the soup in small batches (1 cup at a time) using a food processor […]