1 large ripe avocado just under 1 cup mashed
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp water
1/2 cup dark chocolate the closer to 100% cocoa bar, the less sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey optional! Use stevia for a new sugar option
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch unrefined sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 355°F.
2. Grease or line an 8″ square cake pan or brownie pan.
3. In a food processor, puree your avocado with your eggs, vanilla and water until smooth.
4. Melt your chocolate and mix through your avocado mix in the food processor.
5. Add in your cocoa, honey, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
6. If your mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine.
7. Scoop your mixture out of your food processor into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and spreading out the mix to all of the edges.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted removes clean.